* Although there are 2 doors available, the list price is for 1 door. If the quantity falls to 1, this indicates that 1 door sold and only 1 is available.*
* If you are planning on purchasing only 1 door, email us after the auction to let us know which of the 2 you would like.*
Sturdy, old, bathroom stall doors salvaged from Southeastern Minnesota. Each door is made of solid, red oak and has 1 recessed (flat) panel on both sides.
Hardware: The doors are not equipped with any hardware. However, we have a good selection of hardware in our eBay store, and tons more in our physical store.
These hinges were originally installed with spring-loaded hinges which allowed the door to swing forwards and backwards. The hinges were different sizes and as a result, the doors have a large, upper hinge mortise and a small, lower hinge mortise.
* If you would like any of the hardware holes plugged with solid wood, email us for a quote.
Door #2: On the interior side, the edge of the top hinge mortise and the inside edge (next to the vertical, panel molding) of the hinge stile is chipped.
Door #3: On the interior side, there are nicks and chips on the hinge stile, and the top and bottom edges of the lock stile. There is also a small portion of the panel that was pushed in.
Otherwise, these doors are strong, sturdy, and in great shape with only surface scrapes, scratches, small nail holes--minor cosmetic blemishes, which would be removed during the finishing process or covered if painted.
Refinish/Repaint: We could refinish, repaint, or partially or completely strip thedoors to prepare it for you to repaint or refinish. See the last photo in this auction as an example of our work. Email us with a smalldescription of what you would like done, and we'll give you a quote.
Modification: We could also modify the doors to fit your opening or suite your needs. We could make a frame, trim or add tothe height or width, replace panels with clear/translucent glass or mirror, plug the hardware holes, etc. Email us with a small description of what you would like done, and we'll give you a quote.Shipping:
MD, DC, DE, PA, NJ, NY, & New England: We deliver to thesestates every 2 - 3 weeks . Home delivery would be $50 - $100 depending onyour location. Email us with the shipping zip code for an exact price.
* If you need the item sooner or are located outside of our delivery range; we could crate and ship with a commercial freighter--email us for a quote.
* Pick up in Scranton, PA is also welcome. No "pick up" charges applied